- Naoko Kameda, Machiko Suzuki: Caregivers’ lived experience in trying to read slight movements in a child with severe brain injury: A phenomenological study, Journal of Clinical Nursing. (doi:10.1111/jocn.14255) 2018.
- Miku Yamaguchi,Etsuyo Sonoda & Machiko Suzuki:The experience of parents of adult sons with Duchenne muscular dystrophy regarding their prolonged roles as primary caregivers: a serial qualitative study, Disability and Rehabilitation, DOI:10.1080/09638288.2017.1408148
- Mieko Kanayama,Machiko Suzuki,Yoshikazu Yuma: Longitudinal burnout-collaboration patterns in Japanese medical care workers at special needs schools: a latent class growth analysisPsychology Research and Behavior Management 9, 139—146. 2016.DOI https://doi.org/10.2147/PRBM.S93846
- Shimizu, F., & Suzuki, M.: Role development of nurses for technology-dependent children attending mainstream schools in Japan. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 20(2), 87-97. 2015.
- MIKU YAMAGUCHI, MACHIKO SUZUKI : Becoming a back-up carer : Parenting sons with Duchenne Muscular Dystropyh transitioning into adulthood, Neuromuscular Disorders, 2014(in press)
- Miku Yamaguchi, Machiko Suzuki：Independent living with Duchenne muscular dystrophy and home mechanical ventilation in area of Japan with insufficient national welfare services, International Journal of Qualitative studies on health and well-beings, 20914, 2013.